Animal Communication Marketing Program
A program to empower Animal Communicators and Nature Communicators in their careers, their communication, and in their lives.
Accessible Worldwide! Your program begins when you sign up!
The ultimate purpose of The Animal Marketing Program is to guide animal communicators & nature communicators in their careers so that they may powerfully, confidently and compassionately deliver the love and wisdom of animals and Nature to people around the world.
Prerequisite: Completion of:
Animal Communication Essentials, and or
The Animal Communication Certification Program,
or The Nature Communication Certification Program,
or The Veterinary Animal Communication Certification Program.
The Animal Communication Marketing Program areas of focus:
1. Conquering self-doubt.
2. Marketing and advertising.
3. Working with clients.
4. Consultation structure and business practices.
6. A discovery of your true self.
7. Learn to work with your Nature Advisory Team
Continued development in:
1. Animal & nature wellness: conversations for addressing health issues.
2. Working with rescued, and or abused animals and people involved in the animals care.
3. Conversations with pets about behaviors challenging their humans.
4. Working with lost pets and their people.
5. Conversations with animals about their particular food preferences, food sensitivities and, particular nutritional needs.
6. Preparation for the transition of death and communication with pets who have passed on, and working with their people through what can be a difficult time.
2019 Dates: Fridays 4:15 pm - 5:15 pm ARIZONA Time Oct 4, Nov 1, 15, 22, Dec 6, 20
2020 Dates: Jan 10, 24 Feb 7, 21 Mar 6, 20 Apr 3, 17 May 1, 15, 29 June 12, 26 July 10, 24 Aug 7, 21 Sept 4, 18 Oct 2, 16, 30 Nov 13, 20 Dec 4, 18
The program looks to see where technique, confidence building, marketing, and deepening animal, nature, and human listening will take the Animal Communication Marketing Student to an entirely new level of ease, clarity, and confidence to share animal & nature communication, and make the kind of difference, in life, animal and nature communicators love to make.